Here is my attempt at this amazing product.
I had no idea of the measurements or anything so I made sure each pocket can take the size of a 1/2 A4 sheet of paper. This is not a tabletop version but fits nicely onto the stand alone kiddies blackboard
I used felt and a plastic sheet I had at home that used to cover a bed for protection. I then decided it would be too difficult to glue it to the board so I added an extra piece at the back and made kind of a “slip” – I slid a board in there and now it is sturdy and I can change the board.
Only problem I had was that the biggest piece of felt I had that was necessary was white…so on the reverse we have a white felt board for stories or something!
This will do quite nicely until I can save up for the real thing!
Thanks for reading